Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Pharmacology is a field of medicine or pharmaceutical scientists which deals with uses, effects and modes of actions of the active moiety. Pharmacology is originated many years ago and in recent past it is concerned with the molecular mechanisms of the drug which is useful for the biological effect or the effect of active moiety which is either natural or synthetic for the effect in biological systems. This involves in the investigation of the derivation, chemical properties, physiological and behavioral effects, and mechanisms of action, biological transformations, and the therapeutic and non-therapeutic uses of active moiety. The effect may be cellular, subcellular, systemic, physiological or behavioral process; which deals with the prevention and treatment of the disease or potential hazards.
Pharmacology is gateway of different fields of sciences which includes physiology, biochemistry, cell and molecular biology. The pharmacologists will resolve the drug associated problems like drug-hormone and chemical related problems which help in developing the novel therapeutics. Pharmacology is originated from Greek word Pharmacon which means poison and logia is the study, on the whole it makes the study of poison.
ConferenceSeries international is a pioneer and leading international conference organizer, which publishes around 400 open access journals and conducts over 300 Medical, Clinical, Engineering, Life Sciences, Phrama scientific conferences all over the globe annually with the support of more than 1000 scientific associations and 30,000 editorial board members and 3.5 million followers to its credit. Omics Group is pleased to inform the scientific community about the recent acquisitions of open access journals from reputed international publishers, including Libpub Media, Ashdin Group, Aston Journals, Oral Health and Dental Management, and La Prensa Medica in order to enrich the portfolio of open access journals.
List of symposium and workshops:
• 6th Open PHACTS Community Workshop Chemistry Centre, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London
• Clinical Pharmacology Working with Modeling Software
• 2015 AAVPT BIENNIAL SYMPOSIUM
• Pharmacological Predictors of Outcome: Can they be used to treat or prevent resistance ? What is their role in drug development?
• Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-Infective Agents
• Clinical Issues of PK/PD
• Optimizing treatment using a pharmacodynamic approach: an interactive workshop using clinical cases
• Preclinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-infective Agents - Clinical Relevance of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Anti-infective Agents - Modeling of Anti-infective Agents
• Clinical impact of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics (PK/PD)
List of Associations: • Association for Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics • European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics • Federation of European Pharmacological Societies • Canadian Society of Pharmacology and Therapeutics • International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology • British Pharmacological Society • Professional society for pharmacology scientists and researchers • American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics • Austrian Pharmaceutical Society • Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties
List of Conferences: • Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Science & Research • 12th Congress of the European Association for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics • SPS 14th Annual Meeting — Safety Pharmacology Society 14th Annual Meeting • Pharmacology 2014 — British Pharmacological Society Annual Meeting • 2014 Chabner Colloquium: Collaboration in Cancer Drug Trials • 5th RSC / SCI symposium on GPCRs in medicinal chemistry • 2nd International Workshop on Molecular Medicine of Sphingolipids • GA 2014 — 62nd International Congress and Annual Meeting of the Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research • European Pharma Congress-2015 • Clinical Pharmacy-2014 — 2nd International Summit on Clinical Pharmacy
List of Companies:
• Pfizer, USA • Novartis, Switzerland • Merck & Co., USA • Bayer, Germany • GlaxoSmithKline, UK • Johnson & Johnson, USA • Sanofi, France • Hoffmann–La Roche, Switzerland • AstraZeneca, UK • Abbott Laboratories, USA
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 24th Feb, 2015