Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Mathematical biology is an interdisciplinary scientific research field with a range of applications in biology, biotechnology, and medicine. The field may be referred to as biomathematics. Mathematical biology aims at the mathematical representation, treatment and modeling of biological processes, using a variety of applied mathematical techniques and tools. Topics like Neuroscience, Applied mathematics are of interest.
OMICS International Organizes 1000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conference organize worldwide.
2. Cheminformatics and System Chemistry
July 14-15, 2016 Brisbane, Australia
3. Biosensors & Bioelectronics
September 28-30, 2015 Hilton Atlanta Airport, USA
4.The second International Symposium on Mathematical Biology
5. International School on Mathematical Epidemiology, Strathmore University, Nairobi, Kenya
Relevant Societies and Associations
1.The Society for Mathematical Biology
2. Japanese Society for Mathematical Biology
3. European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology
4. Korean Society for Mathematical Biology
5. Mathematical Biology in Canada
6. Indian Society for Mathematical Biology
7. International Society for Computational Biology
8. The African Mathematical Union
9. Indonesian Biomathematical Society
4. Systems Biology Worldwide
5. Genevia Technologies Ltd
7.Biomax Informatics AG
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 12th Sep, 2015