Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
The pituitary gland is a structure in our brain that produces different types of specialised hormones, including growth hormone. The roles of growth hormone include influencing our height and helping build our bones and muscles. Natural levels of growth hormone fluctuate during the day, seemingly influenced by physical activity. For example, levels rise when we exercise.
Most commonly, doctors prescribe synthetic growth hormone to help children who have impaired hormone levels to reach their full height.
However, there is a black-market trade in synthetic growth hormone, particularly among athletes, bodybuilders and those whose positive body image depends on looking muscular. These people may take growth hormone in the mistaken belief that it will boost their muscle strength. However, any improvement in muscle strength is actually due to other muscle-building substances commonly taken by athletes and bodybuilders, such as steroids.
How growth hormone works: Our bones need enough growth hormone during our childhood and adolescence in order to lengthen to adult proportions. Growth hormone prompts our liver to make a substance called insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1). This and other similar compounds are involved in bone growth.
ConferenceSeries Special Features:
ConferenceSeries is the leading event organizers which host more than 1000+ Global Events1000+ Global Events across the globe. OMICS group organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry and it's an ideal platform for international networking. OMICS Publishing Group manages over 500 Open Access Journals peer reviewed 500 Open Access Journals in all field of research and practical applications. OMICS group hosts 500 Open Access Journals with over 3.5 million readers and therefore the honor and success of an equivalent are often attributed to the robust editorial board that contains over 30000 eminent personalities. These scientific events are emerging as one of the best gathering with the support from 1000+ Societies 1000+ Societies with renowned scientific societies and institutes. ConferenceSeries International events offer exciting chance to showcase the services of your company to the global audience.
OMICS Group follows an Open Access publication model that enables the dissemination of research articles to the global community free of cost. Abstracts and full texts (HTML, XML and PDF format) of all articles published by ConferenceSeries are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication. All works published by ConferenceSeries are under the terms of Open Access Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work, provided if it is the original work and source is appropriately cited. We strongly believe that removing barriers to research published online will greatly aid to the progress in Clinical, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, and Management disciplines. ConferenceSeries supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing. OMICS Scholarly Journals strictly adhere to standard review process. All the articles are subjected to peer-reviewing prior to publication. ConferenceSeries will keep up to date with latest advances in the respective fields and papers published in its journals will reach the readers directly through E-mail.Archived online transactions of ConferenceSeries provide the International scientific community with immediate and permanent access to individual papers.ConferenceSeries accepts online letters from the Editors and brief comments that contribute to the previously published articles or other relevant findings in OMICS field.
Related National symposium
• Symposium on Controversies in the Diagnosis of Growth Hormone Deficiency
• Human Growth Hormone Symposium
• 38th International Symposium on Growth Hormone and Growth Factors in Endocrinology and Metabolism
• Growth Hormone Symposium
• International Symposium, The Hypophyseal Growth Hormone: Nature and Actions
• Meat Science And Muscle Biology Symposium- mechanism of growth hormone stimulation of skeletal muscle growth in cattle
• 5th International Symposium on Growth Hormone Secretagogues, Camogli, Italy
• Fourth International Symposium on Growth Hormone Secretagogues, Clearwater, United States
• Satellite Symposium ENDO 2012
• Growth Hormone Deficiency Treatment in Pediatric and Adult GH Deficiency: Strategies, Efficacy, and Long-Term Safety
• “Diabetes, Growth hormone, and the Metabolic Syndrome” mini-symposium
• ESA/Neuro-Endo Australasia Symposium 2 - Growth hormone profile and action: From bench to bed and physiology to pathology
• Symposium on Growth and Its Disorders Growth Hormone Therapy
Related workshops :
• Growth Hormone Research Society Workshop Summary: Consensus Guidelines for Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Prader-Willi Syndrome
• Consensus Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency: Summary Statement of the Growth Hormone Research Society Workshop on Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency
• Growth Hormone Research Society Workshop Summary: Consensus Guidelines for Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Prader-Willi Syndrome.
• Position Statement on Growth Hormone Replacement of Growth Hormone Deficiency in Adults
• Consensus Workshop in Sydney
• International workshop on evaluation of growth hormone secretion
• Workshop on Growth Hormone Therapy
• Happy Hormone’ Workshop by Naturopathic Doctor Kristy Vermeulen
• Sangeeta Pati Hormone Therapy Workshop
• 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Pediatric Endocrinology (ESPE 2014)World Congress on Endocrinology 2015
• 16. Deutscher Gestose-Kongress 2015
• 44th Annual Meeting of the European Society for Dermatological Research (ESDR 2014)
• The Impact of Regenerative Medicine 2014 – From rare diseases to aging and from regeneration to rejuvenation
• The Seventh International Congress of the GRS and IGF Society
• The Endocrine Society and The International Congress of Endocrinology
Relevant Society and Associations:
• Consensus guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of adults with GH deficiency II: a tatement of the GH Research Society in association with the European Society for Pediatric Endocrinology, Lawson Wilkins Society, European Society of Endocrinology, Japan Endocrine Society, and Endocrine Society of Australia
• European Society for Pediatric Endocrinology
• Lawson Wilkins Society
• European Society of Endocrinology
• Japan Endocrine Society
• Endocrine Society of Australia
• GH Research Society
• Pituitary Research Unit
• Garvan Institute of Medical Research
• Growth Hormone Research Society
• American phychological Association
• Growth Hormone (America)
• Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical (America)
• Glucogen & Biocell(Asia)
• Novo Nordisk (Asia)
• Novo Nordisk Pharma (Singapore) Pvt. Ltd (Asia)
• Novo Nordisk India Limited (Asia)
• Human Growth Hormone (Europe)
• Growth Hormone Research Society (Europe)
• Walther, Dr. Carl (Europe)
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 29th Aug, 2015