Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Conference Series LLC LTD Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums
and 1000+ Workshops on Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business.
Explore and learn more about Conference Series LLC LTD : World’s leading Event Organizer
Gram Negative Relating to a group of bacteria that do not change color when subjected to the laboratory staining method known as Gram's method or Gram's stain. Gram-negative bacteria have relatively thin cell walls and are generally resistant to the effects of antibiotics or the actions of the body's immune cells. Gram-negative bacteria include E. coli and the bacteria that cause gonorrhea, typhoid fever, rickettsial fever, cholera, syphilis, plague, and Lyme disease.
Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
There has been a worldwide increase in the number of infections caused by Gram-negative bacteria. In a study of 1265 intensive care units in 75 countries, Gram-negative bacteria were present in 62% of patients with an infection, while Gram-positive bacteria were present in 47% of patients Gram-negative bacteria are highly adaptive pathogens that can develop resistance through several mechanisms.
ConferenceSeries Special Features:
ConferenceSeries is the leading event organizers which host more than 1000+ Global Events across the globe. OMICS group organizes scientific conferences on Clinical Sciences, Engineering & Applied Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry and it's an ideal platform for international networking. OMICS Publishing Group manages over500 Open Access Journals peer reviewed 500 Open Access Journals in all field of research and practical applications. OMICS group hosts 350 Open Access journals with over 3.5 million readers and therefore the honor and success of an equivalent are often attributed to the robust editorial board that contains over 30000 eminent personalities. These scientific events are emerging as one of the best gathering with the support from 1000+ Societies 1000+ Societies with renowned scientific societies and institutes. ConferenceSeries International events offer exciting chance to showcase the services of your company to the global audience. OMICS Group follows an Open Access publication model that enables the dissemination of research articles to the global community free of cost. Abstracts and full texts (HTML, XML and PDF format) of all articles published by ConferenceSeries are freely accessible to everyone immediately after publication. All works published by ConferenceSeries are under the terms of Open Access Creative Commons Attribution License. This permits anyone to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work, provided if it is the original work and source is appropriately cited. We strongly believe that removing barriers to research published online will greatly aid to the progress in Clinical, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry, and Management disciplines. ConferenceSeries supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing. OMICS Scholarly Journals strictly adhere to standard review process. All the articles are subjected to peer-reviewing prior to publication. ConferenceSeries will keep up to date with latest advances in the respective fields and papers published in its journals will reach the readers directly through E-mail.Archived online transactions of ConferenceSeries provide the International scientific community with immediate and permanent access to individual papers.ConferenceSeries accepts online letters from the Editors and brief comments that contribute to the previously published articles or other relevant findings in OMICS field.
National symposium and workshops provide participants with an advanced or updated review of the most novel, clinically developments in research, treatment and management of critically ill or unstable condition patients. The conference is unfasten to all doctors, clinicians, researchers, health policy makers, physicians, nurses and health professionals. Around 25 National symposiums and Workshops are going to be held across the globe which includes Keystone Symposia: Gram-Negative Resistance, 10th Annual National Carbohydrate Symposium, Synergy between Eugenol and antibiotics against Gram negative bacteria, Multi-resistant Gram negative taskforce 2012 Australia, ASID Gram Negative 'Suoerbugs' Meeting, Antibiotics and their alternatives – fixing and feeding the pipeline, Tomas de Wouters on #GMFH2014 and the FMT workshop, Role of cleaning in the control of MDR Gram-negative bacteria in hospitalised patients, Jenaer Intensivmedizinisches Symposium 2014, Keystone Symposia: Gram-Negative Resistance etc.
The workshop includes Laboratory Skills for Investigating Antibiotic Resistant Gram negative bacilli, 2013 Gram Negative "Superbugs" Meeting, Multi-Drug Resistant Gram-Negative Infections, Antimicrobial Resistance Workshop, Molecular basis of antibiotic permeability in Gram-negative bacteria, The American Society for Microbiology, South central Association for clinical Microbiology, The British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, A Canada-UK Workshop: Exploring Translational Strategies to Combat Antibiotic Resistance, Microbiology 101 Workshop and the Fundamentals of Food Microbiology Workshop etc.
• Re-Entering Antibacterial Drug Development Summit 2014
• The Gram-Negative "Superbugs"
• Re-Entering Antibacterial Drug Development Summit 2014
• Superbugs and Superdrugs 2015
• Challenges in Developing Gram-Negative Antibacterial Agents
To be held;
• Gram-Negative Resistance (D1)
• 12th Anti-infectives Partnering and Deal-Making Conference 2015
• 6. Jenaer Intensivmedizinisches Symposium 2015
• International Congress on Bacteriology & Infectious Diseases
• 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pathology
• 2nd World Congress on Bioavailability & Bioequivalence: Pharmaceutical R & D Summit-2011
• International Conference on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems
• International Conference on Translational Medicine
• 2nd International Conference on Vaccines and Vaccination
• 2nd International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics
Relevant Society and Associations:-
• British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
• Australian Society for Microbiology Antimicrobial Special Interest Group
• Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases
• Canadian Critical Care Society
• European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
• European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
• European Respiratory Society
• International Sepsis Forum
• Japanese Association for Acute Medicine
• Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine
• Society of Critical Care Medicine
• Society of Hospital Medicine
• Surgical Infection Society
• World Federation of Societies of Intensive and Critical Care Medicine
• X-Gen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Group Health
• Trius Therapeutics Inc
This page will be updated regularly.
This page was last updated on 29th Aug, 2015